If it hurts, it's an emergency. Call us right away.
Know What To Do
The dental emergencies that can occur are tooth ache in the middle of the night, teeth getting knocked off in any trauma or fall, etc. When these instances occur, we immediately panic. At Smiles One we assure and assist you when you have any dental emergencies.
When your teeth gets chipped, your crown get damaged, when it hurts and pains, then the best thing to do is to treat it as emergency and immediately call us. We shall do the needful to handle thereafter.
What to do when a tooth is knocked off?
- The first thing you should do is to call Smiles One for an emergency appointment. We shall also guide you the procedures to salvage the knocked off tooth.
- You need to touch and lift the knocked off tooth by the crown and not by their root.
- You should rinse the tooth in water to remove the dirt that has stuck to it.
- You should try and keep the knocked off tooth moist. The first option would be to put the knocked off tooth in the socket where it was held. If that is not possible, wrapping the tooth in clean wet cloth. The cloth can be made wet with milk.
- Rush to our dental clinic immediately